Friday 9 September 2016

First day of kindergarten


    School began today. Time for work and time for fun!




               It's my first day of school ! New teacher, new friends.


Get ready get set to start our new school day. The children who take the bus are lined up.


   




The children who walk to school leave a little bit later! They are all ready to go!






         I'm ready to go...here comes my teacher!


      I wonder if my teacher will like my beautiful bow.
     

     I've got a brand new backpack and my glasses are shiny clean.

        
    
   Thumbs up for the first day of school 

~ Mrs. Braz


                           First day feeling new don't know what to say or do.
                           First day feeling funny by the door cling to mommy.
                           First day feeling shy really trying not to cry.
                           First day feeling strange don't know anybody's name.
                           First day out the gate back tomorrow can't wait! 

                                                                              By James Carter 

No comments:

Post a Comment