Friday 28 October 2016

skeleton art

Today we used q-tips to make Halloween skeletons.


The children worked hard to cut the q-tips to make different sized bones

"I'm cutting ribs for my skeleton".

We used our imagination to create our own skeletons. One of the children put makeup on their skeleton face. 

"I'm putting blue eyeshadow, red lipstick and eyelashes".

"I think my skeleton needs hair".
"what could we use for hair?" ( Mrs Braz)

 "string!" So we got out some yarn for hair.




 One of the children decided not to use the q-tips and ended up drawing his own skeleton.

"Mrs Braz can you make snowflakes".
 
"I can teach you how to make your own snowflakes".

What a proud feeling to be able to make your own snowflakes.




Q: Why didn't the skeleton dance at the Halloween party?

 A: He had no body to dance with !

Q: When does a skeleton laugh?

A: When something tickles his funny bone!!

~Mrs Braz 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment